|LOOK AT ALL THE COOL ART! GO SEE IT!!!|
STN OCT Round 3 - 'Are You A God?'STN OCT Round 3 - 'Are You A God?' by Twilightgirl12
Survive the Night
“Are you a God?”
Dara blinked. The sound didn’t come from her; her mouth had become too dry for that.
Was she just hearing things?
The sobbing grew louder.
It sent a jolt through the brunette’s bo
Survivor Xover Version 5: Day 15-17 Part 2(Day 17; Byakko Tribe)Survivor Xover Version 5: Day 15-17 Part 2 by Tinyhammer
Lillian and Le Cock walked over to Spencer.
“Well, how is Mami doing?” Le Cock asked.
Spencer crossed his arms as he let out a sigh. “Well, she is not casting me nasty glares if THAT is what you are asking…”
Le Cock slumped his shoulders. “Yes, that is what I meant…”
“Mami had been really… Moody ever since she found out the real reason behind Robert’s elimination. I knew she wouldn’t be happy about finding out the truth but sheesh!” Spencer winced. “Fortunately, she came to telling me how she let her emotions out at the time and calm down. Still, I don’t think she had forgotten about this.
“All right. Here is the good news. She had finally calmed down and said that she will align with you two.” The nerd said.
“Sweet!” Lillian smiled. She then frowned. “But I take it the bad news is that she is STILL upset about what happened.
|LOOK AT ALL THE COOL ART! GO SEE IT!!!|
When I was little, I used to hate reading as I found it really hard. I hated writing too as my hand writing was too large, messy and had thousands of spelling mistakes.
However, thanks to my teachers, I slowly learned to read and write properly. I even learned to love reading and the school library became my second home.
The characters in the books I read became more real to me than the people I knew. I still love to read but now I also want to write. I want to write stories with characters that could hold out a hand to the reader and say;
"Come in and join us, let us tell you our story."
Hetalia! What Country Are You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
Which Hidamari Apartment Resident Are You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
Post these rules
You have to share 13 things about you
Answer the 13 questions asked to you
Ask 13 questions
Choose 13 people (Or just a few friends; this is for fun after all.)
Go to their page and inform them that they were tagged (Maybe....)
Not something like "you are tagged if you read this"
You legit have to tag 13 people (You can’t tell me what to do!)
Tag-backs are not allowed
Gotta make a journal apparently
Be creative with the title
Cursing is fucking allowed
Can't say you don't do tags (Aww…)
1. I am wearing a Foxy (from FNAF) jumper right now.
2. I have glasses because my eyes are rubbish at seeing things from far away.
3. I once did work experience in a haunted local museum.
4. While working at said museum, I lied about having a ghostly experience because I felt left out when
all the other workers swapped stories. I think they knew I was lying though.
5. I’m trying to start a collection of music boxes that I don’t have the room for.
6. When I cosplayed as the Night guard from FNAF in London, I mostly yelled, “ZIG ZAG” while running away (in a zig zag pattern) from the animatronic cosplayers. (Was caught by a Springtrap, a Bonnie and a Zombie Alice in Wonderland.)
7. My favourite mythological creature is the Garuda. (Half man, half bird god)
8. I tend to watch people play my favourite video games because I tend to be rubbish at them.
9. I own three dogs; one large, one medium and one small. They all own the sofas and the beds in the house.
10. We have a digeridoo which, when we first got it, I got fairly okay at playing. (Much to the hilarity of my family.)
11. When trying to find a good song on Youtube to write to, I forget myself and listen to many videos before remembering to write something.
13. Thanks to my sisters, I cleaned out a lion’s den, got mobbed by meerkats, played with aardvarks, fed the giraffes, pet several rhinos and discovered that hippos cannot really swim. (It was a fantastic day!)
I have lots of favourite artists I’d like to draw like but BlasticHeart has a semi-real, cartoon like style that I really like. Plus, I love how they draw teeth and hands!
2. Would you let someone punch you in the face for 20$/£20?
Um….Since I really don’t like pain, I’m going to say no….
3. Who's your favourite cartoon character?
I have so many….. I guess Dinobot from Beast Wars because he was the first character I was obsessed with. He’s also one half of my favourite pairing.
4. You're allowed to go into the world of your favourite book/tv/anime and hang out with them, what book/tv/anime is it?
Either “The Nightmare Before Christmas” or “Solatorobo”
5. You can go to this world and romance your favourite character, but your closet friends die, do you do it?
I really couldn’t do it. Sure, I might have a chance to have a relationship with someone I like but not if I have to sacrifice people I care about.
6. Biggest fear?
Heights…I’m okay if it’s a steady ascent or descent but if it’s really high with/or vertical, then I get start panicking.
7. Dumbest question you've been asked?
I was getting some details down from a customer so that I could engrave a dog tag for them. When I got to the surname, I asked how it was spelt so I could put it on the tag correctly for the machine that does them. However, they looked sheepish and then asked ME how to spell it.
8. A man broke into your house! You have to fight him with the second closest thing to you on your right side! Minus walls/desks/ etc.
I have my sister’s microscope….it’s not really heavy….
9. Are you a heavy or a light sleeper?
I guess I’m a heavy sleeper. I’ve had a trainer thrown at me and been kicked while I was asleep but I only felt the aftermath when I woke up afterwards.
10. What was your scariest nightmare about?
While I was staying in a hotel with friends and my sister, when I had a dream about a black shadowy figure standing next to my bed. They were leaning over me and I couldn’t move or breathe. I managed to scream and wake up, waking up everyone else too.
11. Are you scared of spiders?
I’m okay with small spiders but things like tarantulas freak me out.
12. Do you have allergies?
Not really. I get hay fever sometimes.
13. Would you hug me if you could? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*Holds out arms* I’m waiting! :3
1. Regardless of expertise or ability, who would like to cosplay and why did you chose them?
2. You have one of the 3 journals (books filled with knowledge of mythical beasts and incantations) from ‘Gravity Falls’. What page of the journal would you turn to? (Like how to catch a unicorn or how to summon Bill Cipher?)
3. You are a super villain about to go live on air to make your demands to all the world leaders to stop you from blowing up something. What do you wear to impress/terrify/weird them out?
4. You also practiced your evil laugh in front of the mirror to make yourself look even more evil. What does it sound like?
5. Do you have a favourite stuffed toy? What is it and has it got a name?
6. If you draw, what are you good at drawing? Hands? Feet? Cartoon animals making jokes about humans?
7. And if you write, what are you good at writing about? Fights? Love scenes? Funny conversations about ducks?
8. Can YOU (if you worked there) survive five nights at Freddy’s?
9. We all have a favourite pairing (don’t lie!). But what is your favourite friendship from any of your favourite TV show/movie/book/cartoon/anime?
10. If you have a OC (original character) or a Fan character, which OC or Fan character (owned by someone else) would they be friends with if they could?
11. If you could make up a brand new gem stone, what would it be called? What colour is it? And what could you use it for? (Example: Does it promote pleasant dreams? Help you be less anxious?)
12. By the way, your new super villain name is the combination of the colour of your socks you are wearing and the first thing you see when you look away from your computer screen. What is it and do you like it?
13. What is your favourite song at the moment?
Okay, I tag:
(Don't worry if you don't want to do it, it's cool! )